Monday 16 July 2012

LANGUAGE, LANGUAGE & LANGUAGE!!


Have you ever wondered, how you can read my blogs, make sense of what u just read?

Well, then I must admit this was a great session of understanding of language. I learnt the universality of language in following certain rules. The deeper we went that much it helped me to get fascinated about how innate language development happens without much effort. I only knew that language is an innate part of development but I had never personally given attention to dig up to look languages in same frame.

My understanding has enhanced in terms of the single frame work of language, it helps me to overlook the barrier of language that would hamper any sort of learning. It, many a times happens that due to lack of knowledge how to read a certain dialect many pupils fail to understand concept. But now, having learnt that script  can be interchanged this should reduce the nuances of this problem.

It made realise that Language should never be a barrier for learning. In fact it should b a useful tool to develop learning and knowledge.

As we looked in to deeper it should me how language itself can have a problem, more than a child.

Now after so much of learning, understanding and contemplating…. My major questions that are left unanswered are how paralinguistic features helps in enrichment of it? I would also want to know how can culture influence the acquisition of language? What makes Thoughts is language or inborn?

No comments:

Post a Comment